CAS:68515-73-1; 110615-47-9 EINECS:500-220-1; 600-975-8
This product is well-suited for a range of cosmetic and dermatological applications as a mild surfactant that offers natural, gentle cleansing.
It generates an exceptional amount of foam for a non-ionic surfactant, comparable with conventional anionic surfactants.
The foam formed by Sucranov™ 2000UP is very stable, which is advantageous for bubble bath and shower gel formulations. It is a natural, sugar-derived surfactant. HLB=12.8
- Natural and sugar derived surfactant
- Good foaming power
- Compatible with all surfactants
- Tolerant of high electrolyte formulations
- Compatible with cationic conditioning agents
- Mild but effective cleansing
- Improves skin tolerance of the formulation
- Maintains skin balance without dryness